FOR SALE: Mountain Buggy Duet

monkey74

FOR SALE: Mountain Buggy Duet - ?180

This is one of the best double buggies on the market and has ben brilliant for my two children (who are two years difference in age). Its easy to push (and can be pushed one handed), the seats fully recline and they both always sleep very well in it.

The buggy is in good condition and we have recently replaced all the tyres and inner tubes. The rubber on the handle has split a bit (you can see in the photo) apart from that it works very well. There is no rain cover.

More info on the buggy here: https://mountainbuggy.com/uk/Buy/buggies/duet-buggy-collection/duet-buggy#.VdoreyxViko

• 7 months later...

Hello - yes it is sold but i have another newer one that i am about just about to post up on here to sell.

The reason we sold the first one was because we were given a brand new one which my kids have now grown out of. Let me know if you are interested - its in great condition, includes rain cover, 2 sheep skin seat covers, less than a year old ?350. Welcome to come and look - we live in Nunhead/near Queens Road Peckham.

Thanks

Zo?

Archived