One bedroom house with garden to rent SE15

celmar

I have a sweet one bedroom house, a little modern cottage style, with a lovely garden and greenhouse. 2 mins walk from Peckham Rye Park, near the Stuart Road allotments & Ivy House pub, that will be available in October (dates flexible).

I am renting it partly furnished and the rent is ?1,350pcm.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures.

Many thanks,

Celine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Good article! But, to say that those changes to the app mentioned in the article, have already seem to have been made on the app as I had to sort out an appointment for my husband with Parkinsons last week and, to my surprise, it's been changed so you can tick to request an appointment in advance ... 3 - 5 days and the app is actually open throughout the day for this!  OR you can request an urgent appointment for that day. I spoke to the receptionist who let me know that you can now use the app for an advance appointment and it stays open throughout the day.  Anyway, I used it successfully last Friday  at about 11:30am and got an appointment with the lovely doctor who knows my husbands case... the only thing I would say is that you should put that in the notes if you would like a specific doctor as it doesn't give you an option otherwise.  I don't think those changes would have been made to the appointment system without the outcry of everyone here so people power works! 
    • I've lost a set of keys 7th May between 11:30am and 12:30pm somewhere on NX Road or Lordship Lane between the Post Office and the barbers opposite Shawbury Road.  They look like the picture, but with only 3 keys. Please contact me if you handed them in somewhere or picked them up.
    • The majority of PM2.5 comes from sources (much naturally occurring) outside of London - I think it is around 50%-60%. Of the PM2.5 created locally about 42% comes from industrial and commercial activities (construction, cooking), about 30% is from road transport and this share is reducing as efforts have been made to clean-up the TFL bus fleets, taxis, diesel vehicles etc and another 20%+ is domestic sources.   You will see very little on the CleanAirDulwich timeline on anything other than car use which leads many to believe it is just an anti-car pro-cycle lobby group purporting to be interested in clean air. I must admit when I see them rallying against the school coaches on Townley Road I do wonder what their motivation is - they lobby for people not to use their cars and then lobby against the coaches the pupils turn to instead of cars...kind of beggar's belief really.....some people are, seemingly, never happy.....
    • Here is the article- they took a while to publish it hence the delay: https://www.selondoner.co.uk/news/07052024-impossible-app-worsening-gp-access-say-tessa-jowell-patients 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In