Recommendation for Angel Upholstery

If anyone is thinking about having a sofa or chair re-upholstered I wanted to recommend Annemarie @ Angle Upholstery on Melbourne Grove. I've just taken delivery of a sofa and cocktail chair and they look fab.

Annemarie was a pleasure to deal with - such a lovely lady. Super prompt on email and very helpful with advice throughout, she didn't try to sell any expensive cloth to me, in fact she was very mindful of our budget and was happy to come to our house and spend well over an hour showing me through swatch books.

The finished work is of a very high standard and I feel like we made the right decision to do up our old sofa rather than buy a new one. The final cost wasn't that much different from a sofa.com type price but we couldn't find anything that matched the style and size of our old sofa which we loved so were really happy to invest the money to bring it back to life.

If you are weighing up the pros and cons in buying new or re-upholstering old I'd definitely give Annemarie a call before you decide 0208 693 4869 or [email protected].

Archived