Ikea Kitchen cupboard bin slider units For Sale

SilverLining

Ikea bin slider units

These get screwed into kitchen cupboards. Then bins get placed in the top and the whole thing slides in and out for hiding your bins away in a cupboard.

We had them under the kitchen sink for a while until we replaced our kitchen. We used one for recycling and one for rubbish.

Still available in Ikea if you want to have a look: UTRUSTA pull out waste sorting tray ?18

We have two, but will sell separately if necessary.

?5 each

Collection from West Norwood

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Love this video of Simon Munk talking about the floating bus stop issues...just watch the behaviour of the cyclists who appear in shot....not one of them following the rules....the fact that LCC pushed this out shows just how blinkered they are...it's like that famous clip of some local government official being interviewed on the road side to talk about how much safer that particular stretch of road is now because of their interventions and a crash happens right behind him!  
    • I think WRT Labour, they don't want to open up what would become another devisive Brexit debate this side of an election. Personally I'm ok with this as I want to see the Tories absolutely shellacked at the GE as a consequence for what they've brought on the country. I doubt that Labour will address Brexit much in a first term either, instead concentrating on the big domestic issues e.g. NHS, transport, education. I realise that these these are all interconnected with Brexit, but the lead-up to Brexit itself took up so much bandwidth that nothing else got done, so I can see Labour swerving the Brexit issue fir as long as they can.  Eventually though, you can only ignore the economic gravitational pull of the single largest trading bloc right on your doorstep for so long, and at some point Labour will have to address it, so for me it's more a question of when not if...
    • Getting brazen: Man with kids on a bike speeding Peckham Park
    • Leon from electrical initiative changed our old skool kitchen lights with modern dimmable down lighters. I'm really pleased with the work, fitted to a very high standard. Leon has it all, excellent electrician, polite, easy to get on with, turned up on time, excellent communication and charged at fair value. I highly recommend his services.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In