Carpet Cleaner recommendation

Also highly recommend Bradley. Thoroughly professional, attentive, considerate and critically - gets your carpets clean! We had various spills and Bradley tackled each one according to what it was and it's age and with good results. He's realistic abut what he can achieve and will try more than one thing if needs be. A very nice guy and extremely punctual and reliable. Thank you Bradley!

[www.brosacarpetsandpestservices.co.uk]

Bradley's number 07946328565.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Used Bradley for end of tenancy carpet cleaning as well as getting rid of clothes moths in the new house we were renting. He is very professional and goes out of his way to make sure that everything is done to your needs.

I have used him twice and will be calling on him again next year to do our carpets. I would highly recommend him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Would also recommend Bradley! He's polite and reliable and gets on with the job without a fuss. He's been twice to clean our carpets, and came back a third time to do a complimentary stain treatment, on a weekend, when I mentioned that a couple of stubborn stains were still visible once the carpet had dried. Would definitely recommend him!

• 4 weeks later...
Bit mystified, I had a bad experience with Bradley (pictures knocked off wall, skirting boards soaked, paintwork chipped in a few places, obvious as redecorated a few weeks ago) on 1 February, posted it. Bradley offered me a full refund on 2 February.....if I removed my review. What happened?

Archived