Facial masks from Taiwan!! For sale!!!

cyfronbiker

Hello Everyone! I m Christian, i just came back from Asia with my Hongkongese girlfriend Winnie. A lot of skincares and accessories are provided for your selection, every customer is valuable to us, hope you guys can support our business. Happy Shopping!

Sexylook Acne Black Mask has the following features:Contains a variety of botanical and mineral extracts. Made of 100% pure cotton imported from Japan, added with active charcoal ingredient and Obsidian anions for a soft texture and detoxifies skin. Hyaluronic acid: forms a moisture barrier on the face to prevent moisture loss and also maintain moisture. Obsidian anions: dispels negative energy and creates positive energy for the body; absorbs dirts deep in the skin for whiter, clearer skin. Calendula extract: regulates water and oil balance for skin and soothes discomfort. Aloe vera extract: nourishes skin without feeling sticky and easily absorbs by skin. Willow herb extract: heals small wounds and sooth red skin. Natural moisturizing factor: hydrates the stratum corneum, boosts skin?s moisture retention capability and maintain moisture balance for long-lasting hydration.

Picture for the masks on those links.

Black mask - http://postimg.org/image/n1gzean3b/ - - Cleanser -Black Mask - Acne & Whitening 5 Sheets SEXYLOOK

- 2? for one piece, 9? for 5pack box.

Kuan Yuan Lian containing barley extract, barley extract is rich in vegetable protein , to let your skin keep a very clean water run, maintain soft white young radiance. By adding white mulberry root extract , it gives you a fresh and not sticky translucent skin showing . In addition, wood pulp material can essence uniformly distributed in paper mask . Let every inch of your skin feel the barley essence.

White mask on this link - http://postimg.org/image/ups3gv003/ - Whitening. 2? for one - 9? for 5pieces.

Kuan Yuan Lian Pearl Barley Masks - Made in Taiwan.

These two are the best Taiwan brands for face masks. Happy buying.

Delivery on East Dulwich for 1? - we can arrange suitable delivery time. my number - 07950201833 - Feel free to call,text.

Am available on this number all the time.

Happy shopping :)!

Archived