Mothers help/ part time nanny wanted

2EmmaH

We are looking for a part time mothers help/ nanny.

We have a son (4) who just started at Judith Kerr school in Herne hill and a daughter (2). We would like someone to help with the kids and light housekeeping duties, a few pick ups from nursery (my daughter goes two days a week to a nursery in Tulse Hill). 4-7 monday- Thursday plus some babysitting.

If we could find someone who speaks German that would be amazing as we are embracing this bilingual education at JKS but are both English.

We live in a lovely house close to Brockwell Park, (Tulse Hill side).

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Emma

Hi Emma,

We have a number of caring and fun child carers who work in the Herne Hill area who can be available to look after your children. Our service is called Role Models (www.rolemodels.me).

All of our Role Models come with bags of energy, and a passion for either music, sport, theatre, or homework help. This means we can 'match' a Role Model to the specific interests and hobbies of your children which makes childcare even more fun and helps develop your little ones at the same time. I've attached Francesca?s profile to give you an example of the types of Role Models we work with.

Our service also takes away the hassle of arranging nanny contracts, tax, and national insurance etc. Because all of our Role Models work via us, you will be free of all the admin involved with employing someone directly.

All of our Role Models speak fluent English, are CRB/DBS checked, double reference checked, interviewed, and come with plenty of experience looking after toddlers and young children. A number of them have a driving licence and some own their own car (some of them can speak German too!).

Role Models can look after your children either on an ad-hoc basis, after school, during afternoons, evenings, weekends, and/or school/family holidays. We can also provide Role Models on a last-minute / emergency basis to cover for e.g. sickness or during busy periods. Subject to availability, we can provide you with a longer term childcare commitment. We do not believe in charging over-the-top agency rates and would be happy to take the time to find the perfect Role Model for your family.

Please let me know if we can help.

Will.

Will Richardson

Role Models

T: 07958024459

E: [email protected]

W: www.rolemodels.me

• 1 month later...

Hi Emma,

My son is also at Judith Kerr and am facing a similar dilemma in that I need someone to pick up my son after school on a Thursday. Did you use the role model service in the end (that replied to your thread). Can you recommend them? Or if you have any ideas of who I could ask (to do school pick ups for me on a Thursday) as a result of your enquiries I'd be most grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks,

Amy

Archived