New Cleaner

tessa1978

Hello,

I know there have been many threads started on this, and I've replied to some people privately with their recommendations already.

I am looking for a new cleaner, I really need one that's thorough as I have dust allergies, also important to me is someone that shows initiative in going the extra mile,i.e if s/he sees something needs a bit of tidying, they'll take it on, like the fridge one week, the kitchen cupboard the next etc. I would like someone that takes pride in their work, and isn't there for the hours/pay, which was unfortunately very apparent with my last cleaner who didn't last long with me. I want to walk into my house and be able to see that it's been cleaned. The job is 3 hours a week. I also have many friends, and we all share cleaners, so there's potentially lots of work my way...

I must have someone that comes with references that I can check.

I'm sure i sound extremely hard-work, but I've had hopeless experiences with bad cleaners, I really hope you can help restore my faith!

Thanks

Tessa

Hi Tessa

I am a local cleaner and have a vacancy at the moment. Ive been cleaning in the Dulwich Village area for appx 20 years. I am very thorough, trustworthy and take pride in my work. My number is 07572448908. I have references.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Karen

Evening Tessa,

My name is daisy and upon reading your ad, it sounds a job that I'd be up for. I have a lot of experience in cleaning and all my jobs are not treated as jobs there like an extended family I just help and sprinkle a little fairy dust to make there life's a little less harder. No job is to much. I have references available. Call or text on 07949208510

Archived