For Sale: Collection of Trainers/ Shoes - Diff sizes

Denfra

I have a collection of trainers/shoes that my daughter has outgrown. List/pricing and a photo of the collection below. Let me know if you want to see more photos

Nike Jordans - Red - UK 5.5 - ?10 - Excellent condition

Hide & Squeak Pink Mary Janes - UK 7 - ?8 - Excellent condition

Hide & Squeak Brown Mary Janes with pink bow - UK 8 - ?8 - Excellent condition - SOLD

Adidas Forest Hills White with yellow soles - UK 7 - ?8 - Great condition

Nike Black Airmax 95 - UK 7 - ?10 - Excellent condition

Converse Black/Purple Double Tongued shoes - UK 5 - ?8 - Great condition

Red Vans - UK 5.5 - ?8 - Good Condition

Vans Half Crib - Black Paisley - limited edition - UK 7 - ?10 - Excellent condition

Nike Blazers (boots) Light grey with purple tick - UK 7.5 - ?5 - Reasonable condition

Nike Blazers (shoe) Navy with pink tick - UK 6 - ?5 - Good condition

Nike Jordans Black with Grey/black pattern at edging - UK 7.5 - ?8 - Excellent condition

M&S Fuchsia walking boots - UK 6 - ?8 - Good condition

Timbaland Pink Sandals - UK 5 - ?8 - Brand New

Mothercare Pink Walking Shoes - UK 3 - ?4 - Excellent condition

TU Black Shoes with Pink Butterflies - UK 5 - ?3 - Excellent condition

All from a smoke/pet free home. Collection from Forest Hill, SE23

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• There used to be events in brockwell park, for years, including Pride and they were never ticketed and there was never the damage there is now. the music isn’t the issue ( although at least Brixton had live bands this year and Peckham didn’t get that right). it’s the insult of a private company working with our council to host a private ticketed event and then show such disrespect for the area.
    • Obviously, there’s lots of people who do like that music and to describe it as you have done R. I think it’s irrelevant.  
    • Just walked back from Herne Hill and if you want a future vision of how Gala might end-up just look at what is happening in Brockwell Park. The noise from the first weekend of three weekends of activities is unbelievable, not sure how the residents are supposed to deal with that. Just a cacophony of noise from competing stage sound systems.   Festivals and inner city environments will never mix well and residents are suffering from the revenue catnip that council's salivate at when they think they can make a quick buck from selling our public spaces to the highest bidder. It's getting ridiculous.
    • Okay, rather than say Council I should have said Cllr Catherine Rose - Cabinet member in charge of parks- at a Southwark Council Scrutiny session- these can be viewed online. I do not keep notes so cannot give date and timecode, but that is my source. But even if you do not accept that, I hope you agree the wider principle stands, that if we support council use of the parks as a venue for hire to raise funds, what level of accountability should be in place, what degrees of damage to the park environment are acceptable and for how long should significant parts of the park be removed from general community access,  to achieve that aim?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In