Spring babies (2016)

Laura2012

Thursday morning - finally a date I can make. I'm due on 5th May and I'm having twins (so I will probably pop earlier).

I've just moved to the area so it'll be lovely to meet you guys! Lisa x

I wish I could make Thursday but I'm still working! :( I look forward to meeting you Sam and Lisa - our due dates are very close. A lot of the other girls are earlier. I'm 12th May. Hope to see you at another catch up.

Cath congratulations to you hope you and the little one are well and happy.

Alex xx

Hi everyone,

That's great another meet up so soon. Sorry I couldn't make the weekend one as I was poorly. Is cafe G in peckham rye park or the one opposite the park? Look forward to seeing some of you then. I'm also due 15th May. I have a 3year old daughter but she will be at nursery that day.

Michelle xx

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there - I've just joined this thread from a recommendation in a fb mums group, and I think I've just missed a meetup! Is there another one planned? I have a fab bunch of NCT friends and now looking to meet some lovely mums expecting their second baby in the area. I'm expecting a boy on 15 May and he will be 18 months younger than his brother, who is nearly 15 mths now. He's not at nursery so generally in tow or with his grandmother. Will keep an eye out for more opportunities but please also feel free to message me directly. Jess x

Hi all,

Welcome to new joiners and sorry for being offline fur a while - had my baby (Jess- pic attached) 2 weeks early so have been unexpectedly busy recently! Let me know if you're around for a coffee at cafe g at 10am on Wednesday- as usual the more the merrier, and send me your number if you'd like yo join the whatsap group as it's much easier to communicate via whatsap!

Ta and hopefully see you on Weds x

Hi Laura, what lovely news! If you can add me to the whatsapp group too that will be great. 07900133990. Unfortunately i will only be able to join if we meet at a weekend, but once i am off, i will be all over the mid week meets! I hope to meet you all soon! Sam x

Congratulations Laura. Please add me to the whatsapp group. my number is 07973484178. Sorry I didn't make it to the last meeting. I can make wednesday though so I will endeavour to be there. Lisa x

Congratulations Laura I am sorry to disturb you but when you get a moment between feeding and nappy changes please could you add me to the Whatsapp group too. I am due on the 15th May with my second child - my son Marlo is 3 and a half. Look forward to meeting you and the other mums to be. Thanks a lot, Laura - 07928 788 180

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations Laura. I hope you are getting into the swing of things now with your new arrival.

I'm expecting my second at the end of May my first has just turned 1 so im rolling one maternity leave smoothly into the next . I would love to be part of the WhatsApp group.

LadyHeard Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Congratulations Laura. I hope you are getting into

> the swing of things now with your new arrival.

>

> I'm expecting my second at the end of May my first

> has just turned 1 so im rolling one maternity

> leave smoothly into the next . I would love to be

> part of the WhatsApp group.

Hi very late to jump in on this group, gave birth to my baby daughter 6th of March and been busy ever since! Now that the weather is cheering would be nice to meet other new mums in the area. If anyone still checks this thread please add me to the Whattsapp group 07729887936. By the way I'm 34 and Polish

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm due this Sunday (May 1st) with my first - was just told about this group by another ED mum, I'd love to be added to the group and meet other mums of newborns in the area. Congratulations to all who have given birth and best of luck to those expecting new arrivals soon! My number is 07985385833 if anyone can add me to the WhatsApp group I'll be very grateful.

Thanks!

Sofia x