Nanny available!!!

Hi

We are looking for an after school nanny to assist us with childcare four days per week for a few hours in the afternoon (3:30-6:30pm) from Jan 2016. There may be other hours if you have flexibility and certainly babysitting if you are interested.

We have two lovely girls aged 5 & 2. We need someone to pick the eldest up from school, and sometimes possibly the younger from nursery, and then play with them, feed them and generally take great care of them.

We are looking for someone who loves children, has previous childcare experience and is reliable and caring. We live on the border of East Dulwich and Camberwell and need someone to start from the beginning of January.

Please messsage with your CV and some information about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Kate

We are looking for a warm and energetic nanny who can look after 3 children (aged 4, 7, and 9) after school, working hours from 1-7pm (6 hours per day) for 3 days a week. The days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. We would also like the nanny to be available for babysitting for 2 nights a week, and possibly be available for longer hours during the school holidays. Minimum of 21 hours per week.

The applicant must have a full clean driving licence, as the children attend a school 25 minutes drive from the house. The nanny will prepare the meal, collect the children from school, monitor homework, and feed the children, as well as organise the children?s belongings.

We are looking for a responsible, experienced, organised and tidy person, who is confident at preparing healthy meals, is quick to learn the routine, and wants to be a part of our family. We would also look for someone who is an excellent communicator with both the parents and the wider school community.

We would also like the applicant to live within a mile of Camberwell. Starting from the beginning of January 2016. We will pay ?10-12ph for the right applicant.

Hi, I'm Cristina, I'm from Spain and I'm 23 years old. I'm actually looking for a job as nanny.

I'm already living in London since one week.

A year ago I finished the Degree of Pre-school Teaching and I?m currently studying for the public examinations in Spain, to work as a pre-school teacher or and English teacher. Also I have a certificate in English (First Certificate of Cambridge) and I?m actually studying to get the Advanced Certificate in English.

I was a year between Bradford (England) and Edinburgh (Scotland), studying and performing my placement with young children in different nursery schools.

I have also studied music; I studied piano for five years.

As for my personality, I consider myself a very responsible, orderly, active, outgoing, caring and dynamic person. I like quiet environments, interact with people, enjoy cooking, healthy food, sports, cinema, nature and music. I am not a smoker.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Dear Sarah,

Are you interested in my post (November 10th) - part time nanny in Camberwell.

Fabulous job for Part-time Nanny Camberwell, SE5

We are looking for a warm and energetic nanny who can look after 3 children (aged 4, 7, and 9) after school, working hours from 1-7pm (6 hours per day) for 3 days a week. The days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. We would also like the nanny to be available for babysitting for 2 nights a week, and possibly be available for longer hours during the school holidays. Minimum of 21 hours per week.

The applicant must have a full clean driving licence, as the children attend a school 25 minutes drive from the house. The nanny will prepare the meal, collect the children from school, monitor homework, and feed the children, as well as organise the children?s belongings.

We are looking for a responsible, experienced, organised and tidy person, who is confident at preparing healthy meals, is quick to learn the routine, and wants to be a part of our family. We would also look for someone who is an excellent communicator with both the parents and the wider school community.

We would also like the applicant to live within a mile of Camberwell. Starting from the beginning of January 2016. We will pay ?10-12ph for the right applicant. This is a permanent role.

Archived