New Healthy Takeaway?

Hello Everyone..

HUGE thank you for all your comments so far... It seems that most people think it is a good idea as long as it tastes good, and is reasonably priced (all sounds fair to me)!

I appear to have been 'busted' by badger.. :-$ In reply to badgers comments : There is a friend but I orignally decided not to mention that I am considering going into a partnership with him for this idea. Before deciding/committing to anything, I wanted to find out some responses from people within the area (I am located in Nunhead, so not far, but wanted some responses from people in Dulwich).

In response to Jamie, the company I am referring to is actually a Noodle chain - this healthy takeaway is a new idea my friend and I are thinking of working on. Deliverance is probably the closest company (I know of) to what we would like to set up.. I personally feel the prices of deliverance are pushing the boundaries (coming close to being over priced) but this is something we would work on.

I feel that by involving the people in the area as much as possible would be the best way to work on this project.. We already have lots of ideas of our own, but welcome any further ideas/suggestions (whether good or bad) from anybody..

I apologies for not including all the information at the beginning of this post (I really hope I haven't annoyed anybody.. sorry!) :(

Thank you once again.

Kind Regards.

Thomas.