Not getting post, Goodrich Road

timtim

Hmmm, are the posties expecting a change of government very shortly and are trying to force management to concede to their demands before they get privatised per chance???? The deliveries in East Dulwich have been shoddy and sporadic at best in the past but are now a joke and the excuse of the strike is laughable - the posties are just working on a go-slow to force management to pay overtime for a problem the posties created by going on strike. Anyone ever tried calling the Silvester Road sorting office - the phone rings and rings yet no-one ever picks up - why, cos they unplugged the phone ages ago?

I'm waiting on a parcel and a cheque that were sent seperately over 3 weeks ago. I'm also waiting on a new credit card which hasn't turned up yet either - worrying considering other post has been received from the same company since it was sent. Disgraceful really.

Remember few years back when lived on EDG. All our Lovefilms went missing. Complained and wrote to PO. They responded with 5 letters all exactly the same but with different signatures. Basically just let them shall we say 'go missing' and did nothing, left me to try and convince Lovefilm that they didn't arrive. Never happenned in Brockley or Nunhead. Rubbish