Getting withdrawal symptoms already

The Nappy Lady Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> OMG, just under 7 hours left until the forum

> closes....I'm starting to shake and feel

> sweaty.....

>

> Molly

You got a bit longer Molly ..closing Wednesday at Midnight...!Its Tuesday so relax.!

I've been frantically scribbling down names and numbers of every possible tradesperson I think I could possibly need in the next 2 weeks (in which you just know I'm bound to have my boiler break down, car need serviced etc etc) - I'm sure there's a way to find people like this without the EDF, but as an addict I refuse to resort to old fashioned pre-EDF methods!

I will miss you all! Thanks for keeping me sane and giving me a giggle - it's going to be a long 2 weeks.

In case anyone wants to catch up, generally our weekday morning schedule is:

Mon Jane Ruby music

Tues Leapers

Wed Bookstart at LL estate, or Horniman

Thurs Toddler time at Dulwich Library (just me and youngest while son is at creche)

Fri Little Bubbles

and most afternoons I can be found wandering aimlessly round Peckham Park.

P xx

Good thinking re Facebook Fuschia.

Pickle - do you do Leapers on a Tuesday morning? I've been going in the afternoons as less hectic, though didn't make it today as Baby C had a hospital appointment to sort out her special shoes (to sort her slightly wonky foot). Very excited as she gets first shoes in a couple of weeks - wooo hooo!

Oh and what/when is Little Bubbles?

Molly

Molly, yes we go Tues mornings... afternoons don't work for us as the kids sleep till around 2.30pm. Mr Pickle took them this morning (I had my citizenship ceremony, so am now officially British!) and was a bit shell shocked by the experience, but we love it!

Little Bubbles is fab - one of the only activities I am happy to pay for a term in advance, it's a music/movement type group for 1+, run by the lovely Claire who my son adores. Details at www.littlebubbles.com.

Pickle Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Molly, yes we go Tues mornings... afternoons don't

> work for us as the kids sleep till around 2.30pm.

> Mr Pickle took them this morning (I had my

> citizenship ceremony, so am now officially

> British!) and was a bit shell shocked by the

> experience, but we love it!

>

OOOOOHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

XXX

I'm just in from a rehearsal (the cheek of it, fancy having to rehearse on the forum's last night for 2 weeks, do they not realise what a big deal this is?!!?), but off to bed shortly. See you in 2 weeks all! And good luck with the sleep Snowboarder!

P x