Dulwich Park Chidren's Playground Incident

Please be extra vigilent around the children's playground in Dulwich Park. Yesterday at around 12.15pm I witnessed a schoolboy masterbating close to the railings that seperates the children's playground from the surrounding bushes/trees. I didn't get too close a look but can give you the following description:

Aged approx 13/14, white, medium height, slim build, very short dark hair, wearing navy blue jumper and trousers, white shirt.

He ran off as soon as I shouted to him to clear off and I think he was on his own. I reported the incident to the community warden who said that this was the second report they'd had.

Please keep your eyes peeled.

thanks

yes, I'll second that

(frowns at self for getting ever so slightly but not very involved in ridiculous debate over there)

being very new to the forum (having been sent off with flea in ear about a year ago for misreading rules of song game) I didn't really think too hard about where I posted the info. Of course in hindsight the family section is where I should have gone to straight away. Doh!

It's things like this that stop people "speaking up", esp when some people post comments such as wow wee boy bangs one off in bushes big deal, or words to that effect.

Try not to take it to heart Angel Delite, some people just have nothing better to do. We're a friendly bunch here in the family room :)

p.s... I've never been brave enough to take on the song game, so I take my hat off to you for even trying!

I just can't believe how vilifield we (parents) are as a group by some of the people in the main room. I just don't understand the need to be so unpleasant about other human beings. By all means have an opinion, voice it even, but some of the posts are just plain nasty and/or agressive. Some of the comments about breast feeding etc. make me wonder if we are supposed to sit at home and hide ourselves away for the first few years. It is hard to believe some of these people were ever children themselves.

I think maybe I need to go back to not looking at the posts in the main area.....

Molly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Rockets, its obvious that Dulvilleres 🙈🙉🙊
    • DulvilleRes...is this correct - did the Chair make that threat?
    • I had one delivered off the back of this thread and would say that, while it's marginally better than the likes of Dominoes and Papa Johns and better value, it's very much in the vein of that sort of pizza. Dough seemed like it had been bought in and is definitely not of the sourdough variety. The sauce was very sweet and overall the flavour wasn't amazing. Not terrible but not a patch on the likes of Yard Sale or more authentic independent pizzerias.
    • The trustees of Dulwich Society reported a huge surge in membership in the weeks leading up to the Special General Meeting. Who these new members were, it is hard to say. However, if the influx was in support of the group of Dulwich Society members looking to extend their influence via the SGM, it failed; they were comprehensively outvoted. Whether co incidental or not, there is a heavy overlap of names between this minority grouping within the Society, and local activists in anti LTN issues. Were they One Dulwich? With an organisation as opaque and unaccountable as One Dulwich are – in stark contrast to the Dulwich Society – it is hard to say. it constantly surprises me that One Dulwich's cheerleaders on this forum seem to know nothing about how they are run, or crucially who funds them. It is hard to take these cheerleaders seriously when they seem unable or unwilling to ask or answer basic questions such as this. I found it extraordinary that this grouping in Dulwich Society pushing for change refused to meet with the trustees to discuss their concerns, opting instead for an expensive Special General Meeting; this indicates to me a certain kind of needlessly combative approach to what is fundamentally an apolitical local charity. This perception was reinforced by the conduct of some supporters of this grouping in the room – hectoring, aggressive and ultimately unneighbourly, and certainly a hostility you wouldn’t want to tolerate in any organisation.  Whilst I can’t talk for the trustees, as regards resigning, if they took the view that actually something extraordinary was happening to much loved local institution that was best dealt with by the Charity Commission, I wouldn’t blame them.  But the end result was in my view a triumph for local democracy. The modernising of the Society’s rules that the trustees supported, giving the possibility of a degree of protection from online trolling for volunteers working on traffic issues, and making the Dulwich Society more inclusive by having the possibility of online General meetings are most welcome.   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In