Recommendation for Hansson Construction

Siruck

Hansson Construction just completed a job tiling a small area in front of my fire place in the sitting room and I am very pleased with the result. Earlier this year, they repointed the front of my house and fixed faulty tiles and did an excellent job then as well. For the tiling job, it was difficult to find anyone willing to take on such a small task on a short notice but Anders Hansson was very responsive and presented me promptly with a quote and date for carrying out the work. The job turned out to be a bit more involved than anticipated, but Anders made sure it was completed to best possible specs and without raising the price. I happily recommend him to anyone looking for a good local contractor.

• 9 months later...
Please be careful if you are considering hiring this builder as we hired him based on recommendations on EDF. Ourselves and another family with young children have both had to bring in other builders to complete overdue works that are carried out to a very poor standard by Hansson Construction in Summer 2016.

Archived