Children's Spring Term Illustration Classes coming soon with local illustrator

beanster82

I'm now taking bookings for the next term's course of illustration/art classes for children aged 6 and up.

They will be taking place once more in the lovely conservatory at the East Dulwich Picturehouse on Lordship Lane.

Flyer attached.

Running every Thursday from 7th January to the 11th February, 4pm - 5:30pm

?90 for six weeks

[email protected]

10% sibling discount

http://www.sheenadempsey.com/courses/

https://www.facebook.com/Sheena-Dempsey-Courses-and-Classes-948883535175711/?ref=hl

Snack and artist quality materials provided.

We will cover:

Drawing, painting, character design, composition, scale, illustrating poetry, portraiture and more.

Some feedback from parents of kids in the last class:

"Art classes with Sheena are the highlight of the week. It has really helped my daughter develop her creativity and she has produced some really fantastic work in a short space of time. Highly recommended!" Lorraine Liyanage of SE22 Piano School

"My daughter loved every minute of the course. I'd wholeheartedly recommend it." Mette Lindahl-Wise

"Really good tuition in a nice environment. My son Joe has really enjoyed the classes and they have restored his confidence in drawing." Danielle Budd

I also still have spaces in my upcoming "Make Your Own Christmas Cards" illustration workshops, more info here: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?6,1606591,1606591#msg-1606591

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Sounds like your neighbour is trying to bully you into bully you to be compliant and stay quiet.  You really don't have any choice but to contact Southwark regarding building alteration planning permission.  But also try to find your own surveyor asap.  It might cost you now.  But if you don't it could well really get expensive and cause issues with any potential selling in the future.  Don't feel bad about standing up for yourself and your future.....
    • Thank you, he's pretty adamant a party wall agreement isn't needed so no chance of getting plans, he's been very cagey about what's being done. I've asked for the specific clause in the Party Wall Act that suggests he doesn't because I'm pretty worried. Is it just the chimney breasts that would fall under the act? He's insisting the others don't count as party walls.
    • Thanks  for the reminder nellie. Have today received two letters dated February 2024. Heading down to Highshore Road tomorrow to see if there's anything for us. I'm getting obsessive about missing/late arriving bills since having our phone and broadband cut off when we hadn't received (so hadn't paid) a bill from BT that had been posted to us. I now keep a note in my diary of when the various utility bills are expected, and phoning them when I think something is due, invariably they say the bill has been sent out. It shouldn't be so hard.
    • He’ll need to apply to building control if he’s removing a chimney breast, as that has to be signed off once the work is done. Make sure the joists for your floor are extended to full width of the room once the chimney breast is removed. Ours weren’t (by the previous owner when they removed the chimney breast in the kitchen) and the floor above was dipping by a few inches. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In