Black cat in distress oglander road

edygirl

I think I've seen this cat today too around Bellenden/Oxenford. Appears to be an un-neutered male. All black, green eyes, no collar, slim but looks in good condition. No collar. Very vocal and very friendly. He desperately tried to come into our house this morning (couldn't let him in as we have a male cat of our own). I hope he is just a bit lost and someone is missing him, he seems a very sweet (if noisy!) boy.

This very same cat came to my front garden in Oglander Road today at about 4pm. Meowing - yes, very vocal - and affectionate beyond belief. Black, with the most beautiful green eyes. Looks youngish, but if a male, has been neutered. But possibly female. She followed me into my flat - ran through my legs - and, despite my little dog Daisy following her around, insisted on checking out every room, occasionally stopping to spit at poor Daisy, who just wanted to be friends.

She's obviously lost, but looked well-fed. However, when another kind neighbour took her in for the night, she gobbled two sachets of Felix sachets he gave her, so was obviously very hungry.

Here's hoping her/his owner sees this post soon.