Babysitting

Melek kiz

Hi I am see if anyone would need some help babysitting in weekend and evenings I was as a child minder Monday to Thursday I could also help out on Fridays if you needed. I have worked with children for 8 years now from the age of 3 months to 8yeaers if you would like my help or any other questions please message me thank you

Brilliant part time childcare job in Camberwell ? well paid

I am looking for a registered childminder or nanny for some after school care and babysitting. My daughter very good-natured, creative and outgoing; she loves the usual craft activities, going to the park and hanging out with others of a similar nature, so a caring, fun and bubbly personality are really important. You will earn move than the average nanny?s salary per hour. We live close to Camberwell College of Arts and my daughter is at Dog Kennel Hill Primary School. Starting as soon as possible.

Duties will include picking up my daughter from school a couple of days a week - this is negotiable according to when you are free and taking her back to our house (10 - 15 mins walk or 5 mins drive) or your own home if it is very local, taking to extra curricular activities where necessary, helping with homework, cooking her a healthy evening meal and organising fun games and activities. The babysitting evenings would be Thurs, Fri or Sat at least one night a week, but again we can sort that out according to when you are free.The above would be needed term time only but if you are free and wanted to work in the school holidays we would probably need some care then also.

It might be ideally suited to someone who has other work earlier in the day or who is studying.

Essential: fluent English, Ofsted registered and CRB checked, CV and references. Preferable: with own car

If you are interested please do get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.

Archived