Interested in learning to make baby basics? Sewing workshops in SE15

I offer private and group sewing workshops starting from beginner level.

Available for baby showers, Nct groups or individuals with an interest in making baby basics for their child or family/friends little one's.

There are two workshops available on Saturday the 9th and 16th January with six places per group. These are being held at The dish and Spoon from 10am till 1. Those who struggle with childcare are welcome to bring young children as there is a lovely play area but childcare is not provided.

First session is 'An Introduction to Sewing', where you will learn tips, equipment is all provided and you get to take home a beautifully made bandana bib scarf.

Please contact me for booking a place and any questions.

If you are interested in private tuition or group bookings and the above dates do not suit please also contact me as I will try to accommodate everyone's needs.

Many Thanks and Merry Christmas

Charlotte

• 5 weeks later...

Happy New Year everybody!

I have spaces available for this Saturday and the following Saturday 16th if anyone is ready to kick start the year yet!

The Sewing workshops are fun, relaxed and end with some yummy cake and bubbles.

Come and meet some lovely people, do something for yourself without feeling guilty as you are making beautiful clothes for your loved ones.

Thanks for your time and I hope to get creative soon!

Charly