Babysitter/ Live out Nanny/ Childminder for dulwich

zainabshah

Hello my name is Zainab Shah, a 20 year old student who is currently taking a year out.

In the past I have babysat numerous different children in the evenings and held a long running pickup from school service for two of the same children. on top of this my own sister has special needs, so I am catered to dealing with children with disabilities if this may be needed.

I have lived in east dulwich my whole life and attended the local state school, attaining all a-a* grades in my gcse's and A-levels if any tutoring or homework help is needed.

I would describe myself as a warm and friendly person who is creative in finding fun and activities for children to partake in.

I can clean and know how to cook to a reasonable standard.

A cv and references can be provided if needed

Hi Zainab

I have just seen your post. I am looking for is someone who is available between the hours of 3pm - 6.30pm Mon - Fri. The days and the number of days each week I would need would vary from week to week as I work freelance in the TV industry. I guess what I am saying is i need someone with flexibility!

We have had a live in au pair for the last 4 years but as our children our getting bigger it feels like our house is shrinking and we would now like a live out solution.

We could guarantee 50 hours a month but it would probably be more than this.

Our children go to Eliot Bank school in Forest Hill.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello I have now taken a job between the hours of 2.45- 6 weekdays, if you want someone however for babysitting I am free. Im sorry for all those who have messaged me without being aware of this. Thank you so much for your interest and good luck in finding someone.