Recommendation for Handyman

Gilla

• 8 months later...

I would like to highly recommended Vince and his team of builders who undertook a kitchen extension and some house renovations for my family. He and his team were very professional and they couldn?t be more happy to oblige any extra work we added on top. They worked very neat and tried to keep all work areas as clean and tidy as possible as we have very young children.

Vince and his team made this experience as comfortable as possible for us and made it as stress free as possible.

I would highly recommended his services to anyone thinking about having building work or handyman jobs in general as he also did some extra jobs on top such as putting up shelves and fixing a few door frames etc.

His number is 07931737773

• 1 month later...
I would like to recommend Vince. He did some handyman jobs including fixing door handles, putting up shelves, installing locks and putting up mirrors and pictures. He was neat, efficient and all the jobs were done to a very high quality. I would definitely employ Vince as a handyman again, or on larger projects.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Also recommending Vince, Andrew and team. They laid paving in our front garden at the end of Sept and did a fantastic job. Very neat, tidy, clean, prompt and professional. I am thrilled with the results and would definitely hire them again! Reasonable prices too.