Pretty awful brunch

B777

We had heard that Pretty's on North Cross Road was great for brunch. We went today and it took an hour for our food to arrive and when it did we had to send it back as it was awful. The guys running it seemed nice enough but not very good at running what was a quiet restaurant! We heard after leaving that it was under new management. They really need to up their game in terms of the quality of the food and the service. Good luck to them but we will not be going back!

Prettys used to serve fantastic food. It is now truly awful. Today I had a small place instead of a saucer with my tea and our drinks were served with the waiter's finger dipped in it. The fish fingers in my sandwich appeared to have been fried. And burned too. Everything we ordered was wrong in some way. Steer clear. I've never sent food back before but when I did I was simply told sorry with no attempt to make amends (albeit I was not charged). We waited an hour too. Seriously dreadful. What a shame.

I've had really lovely food at prettys a but not been for a while (not since any change in management). We've always enjoyed their paninis and sandwiches, as well as the juices from next door. We've found the service a little slow in the past but not been deterred to the extent that we wouldn't go back- in face we have enjoyed our trips there. Thanks for the feedback though.

Archived