Professional Camcorder kit

oliplum

I have for sale a Sony VG-30 Camcorder, with powered 18-200mm lens, in a bag, with various accessories. I make corporate video's; this is my second/backup camera, but its had virtually no use since I bought it, so it has to go. It was bought new about a year ago, and has never been used in an actual shoot. Its in pristine condition - the only evidence of use is a very slight mark around the tripod mount. Optics are perfect, and the touchscreen has had a protector on it from day one, so the screen itself has never been touched. I'm sad to see it go - its obviously a great camera, and is at the top end of the pro-sumer, or bottom end of the professional range. It has an interesting digital zoom feature which allows for an additional 2X magnification - this essentially makes the lens 18-400 in DSLR terms - crazy!

Included in the sale are:

? Sony VG-30E with 18-200 power zoom lens.

? 32GB SD card (Sony brand)

? Charging cable

? External charger

? 2 X Sony FV-70 batteries

? Mains charger

? Remote control

? Included cables

? Lens cleaner

? Various filters

? Billingham Bag

Everything is packed into the bag, which fits it nicely. I helpfully misplaced the original packaging, so can't offer that, but everything about this camera is essentially new out of the box.

I'm also offering this on ebay, so first come, first served. New, the whole lot cost about ?2500, but I'm asking ?999 for this, so its quite a bargain - they go for more on ebay, but this is about what I'd get after fees.

If interested, please call me on 07939 572072 in sensible hours.

Archived