Bright double room in East Dulwich offered

NualaGinty

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Myself and my family has the last couple of years had some problems with the downstairs neighbour. He seems to have some serious mental health issues and believes we are targeting him by stamping the floor, slamming doors, moving boxes in the middle of the night etc. etc. The list is endless what he is complaining to the council about. The majority of his claims are simply just made up or caused by really thin walls and floors between our flat and the downstairs flat he lives in. (We are a really quiet family but have kids). We feel harassed and threatened by him but the Resident Services Officer is not helpful at all. The fact that he once threatened physical violence towards us (which was reported to the police) hasn't made any difference.  Any suggestions what we can do to solve the situation? Any ideas who we should talk to at the Council to get somewhere?  I should maybe add that we own our flat (Southwark Council is the freeholder) and he is a council tenant.     
    • They are currently looking at male volunteers (female  volunteers in same demographic will follow) and they are short of male volunteers between 40-52, it takes about 4 hours and you are paid for it.  Please share with any friends that may be interested to support this research . Contact details in the link below
    • This should have been us in the news  BBC News - London set to get first new lido in decades https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c9881wnj97wo  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In