Your Osteopaths at Goose Green Clinic

Osteopathsgoosegreen

I really recommend Will Westwood here at Goose Green Clinic. He sorted my back issue a couple of years ago and recently a shoulder/arm muscle strain. Both times, he diagnosed the problem and treated it so well, and gave me exercises etc to help get back on track.

He?s very good, he listens- can?t recommend enough! Thank you Will.

• 6 months later...
I took my 15 year old daughter to see Will re lower back pain. Will fitted us in at the last minute as my daughter was sitting mocks - so grateful to be seen. Will had a lovely manner with her and was very kind and patient and explained everything really clearly. He did some manipulation and eased the pain and also gave her some exercises to do going forward to try to avoid recurrence. He demonstrated so we could film the exercises which was really helpful. I would highly recommend Will and will be going to see him about my shoulder. Thanks.

• 7 months later...

Many thanks to those who have left feedback on our services here at Goose Green Clinic. We have steadily resumed activity over the last few months and are now back to our trick of combining a hive of activity with a haven of peace, providing lots of options for restoring and maintaining health and well-being.

Each of us find a therapy or class that is best suited to our own needs and at Goose Green we are trying to reflect that diversity in what we make available. If you would like more information, do email us at [email protected] or visit the website www.goosegreenclinic.net

You can also message an appointment request to 07562 617 551 and we will get back to you with some times pronto (please avoid phoning the number)

We are Osteopaths, Craniosacral Healers, Acupuncturists, Herbal Medicine Paractitioners, Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, Holistic therapists, Yoga Teachers and much more!

Goose Green Clinic

Centre of Holistic Health & Healing

59, East Dulwich Road, SE22 9AP

I recently saw Will Westwood for some back pain I have been having. When I first got in touch, he got back to me swiftly and offeried a variety of times he could see me for a first session. He quickly identified the areas / muscle groups that we’re causing me pain and targetted these areas in the treatment. He is knowledgeable, professional and personable and he helped resolve my back pain in just a few sessions. I’d definitely recommend him as an osteopath from my experience.

• 10 months later...
On 06/01/2016 at 15:02, Osteopathsgoosegreen said:

Happy New Year, East Dulwich!

Some of you may already know us here at Goose Green Clinic. We have been providing Osteopathy to the community for 16 years, and have established a reputation for offering a diverse choice of Therapies and Classes. The clinic is both a hive of activity and happiness, and a haven of calm- as you will see if you come to our next open day (look out for notices).

Ravi Parbhoo, Louisa Henderson, Rory Lemon, and Will Westwood are Goose Green Clinic's team of dedicated and passionate Osteopaths ready to serve the local community. We have witnessed how Osteopathy not only helps people suffering with pain but also helps to boost and maintain health.

If you think you would benefit from a consultation with an Osteopath, contact our reception team on

020 8693 3047 or e-mail us at [email protected]

Alternatively, drop in to find out more about our therapists and classes:

Goose Green Clinic,

59 East Dulwich Road,

London SE22 9AP

Reduced fees are offered for Pensioners and those on selected benefits. For details, please ask at Reception.

Treatment, Advice and Referral for:

Acute/long-term Back and Neck Pain, Sciatica, Arthritic Pain, minor Joint,Ligament,and Tendon injuries,inability to Relax,Muscle tension,Cramp,Migraine prevention

I had excellent treatment from Will and really helpful exercises to follow up. Highly recommended . 

Can highly recommend seeing Will if you're looking for an osteopath! He really listens to you, makes you feel comfortable and takes a truly holistic approach, rather than focusing on just the specific body part you're having trouble with. I went to Will about my neck and IT bands and am feeling so much better after a few treatments and following his advice about at-home recovery. I plan to go back for check-ups when I start half marathon training to keep an eye on any niggles. Thank you Will!

• 6 months later...