Brio Bedside Cot for sale

This is a really versatile cot, which can be used in either freestanding traditional cot mode, or as a 'bedside' cot. Equivalent cots cost over ?200 new, so grab a bargain! My little boy loved it so much he has only just given it up at 3 1/2!

A bedside cot allows you to have your baby sleep next to you, without being in your bed. The 'up and over' design means that you can easily put the side up and down - for example if you need to leave the room and want baby to be secure. It makes night-time feeding really easy, and lets you enjoy all the benefits of co-sleeping, without any of the risks.

It has multiple base height positions, so you can easily adjust to the right height for your bed. It also has lockable castors so can be easily moved from room to room, and teething rails.

With the side up, it can be used as a traditional (full-sized) cot, and you can also have it with a drop-side for easy access.

Solid wood in a natural beech finish.

The cot is in a very good used condition. There are a few scuffs and one of the bottom slats was damaged but it has been repaired and strengthened by my verty handy father-in-law.

The Brio is not made any more, but the Troll is basically identical, other than the style of the end panels. The Troll sells for around ?220 new. We don't have the original assembly instructions, but we can supply the Troll instructions. If you are reasonably handy it isn't too difficult to put together.

Discussion about the cot...

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/nursery-furniture/brio-bedside-cot/

We are looking for ?50 o.n.o - may be able to deliver to.

I am sad to be selling it but due to relocation we need the space!

Archived