Car for sale - ?200 only!

FH

peugeot 106, 1994 (white-ish)

if you want a car just to whizz about in london and fill up with rubbish from your building job/allotment/whatever, this is perfect. she CAN go further afield (and is very fuel efficient)but if you do a lot of miles this probably isn't for you. I took her to suffolk a few times and nothing bad happened.

needs a bit of work (eg. noisy exhaust, driver door handle a bit bust but fixable, characterful but operational clutch otherwise she is a goer)

no MOT

BUT half a tank of petrol, or thereabouts! bargain.

so old you can replace parts with basically anything and it will go

would be great if you are into banger rallies/want to drown out the sound of your children with engine noise/if you just want to buy a car for your ungrateful teenager to show them how hard driving USED to be as the only kind of park assist in this car is the assistance your passenger will have to give you by hauling on the wheel as there is NO power steering! actually if you love your children at all don't buy this. there is no airbag to be seen.

I love her anyway. Genuine low mileage under 70,000 will probably live forever.

she has denim seats and a cd player. I will throw in a neil young cd (or doris day if that is your thing) if you are the kind of person who likes to haggle

text 07718310932, must be seen to be believed

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• "the Tories will be back in in five years. " Not sure they will exist in 5 years - at least not in current or past form But let's say they don't implode - I can't see them getting back in in 5 years - I would argue it matters a hell of a lot how we got here - because if we can't learn that lesson then we will be doomed to repeat same mistakes I do think Labour have made too many straitjackets for themselves - better to get in with a mandate to move towards single market/tax rises if necessary rather than have to reverse on some clearly necessary steps . And they will face battles from backbenches as well as opposition - but significantly, they have more capable ministers than any tory cabinet member since 2019
    • Possibly right, triggered by one of three things. War in Ukraine turning a nasty corner and Russia launching a limited nuclear strike  China deciding to escalate the situation around Taiwan  North Korea taking advantage of the world's political instability caused by the two events above  On second thoughts, a US president going senile and thinking they are calling the presidential bottom wiper, will accidently press the wrong button 🤔 
    • Found this dog on woodwarde road with no lead and no name tag. We have taken it to our house in Woodwarde road. Please message if you know who the owner is 
    • Edwardes - top of Walworth Road near Camberwell Green. Drop it in and you can usually collect it same day. No need to book weeks in advance. Great service and value for money
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In