Lost cat? - White and tabby

Elovesey

Has anyone lost this cat? He/she has been hanging around our front door since this morning and is desperate to get inside. It ran in the house this morning when my partner went out and has appeared again now he's home. Seems as if it's lost... No collar, very friendly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Managing to keep the squeaking under control, but it's still all to play for. Week 35 points...   Week 35 table...
    • It basically says, If your dog shits on the street clear it up. This pavement shitting on this particular space where owners allow them to shit has been going on for along. By the size of the turds it is a big dog or dogs The first sign stopped it for a while but then it got sprayed over by the usual idiot marking their turf. Perhaps it's not a dog!!
    • This is disgusting. They really have no shame. Vandalism of a tree shows this shower and Cllr Catherine Rose cannot be trusted an inch.   I walked over yesterday and was struck by what seemed to be even higher barriers. I remember Gala mentioning at some point they wanted higher barriers to deter jumpers. This is what happens folks when community assets are handed over for private exploitation.
    • I second that MRSR, what a waste of a young life yet again due to knife crime and people thinking it's ok to stab somone just for a phone,  the sentences they received still not long enough , the young mans family have life sentences . 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In