Small businesses - I will build you a brand new website for ?699

benjani99

The setup included in the price:

- Fully functioning website, fully customisabe and tailored to your demographic

- Pick your own domain name (providing it is available)

- Google analytics setup

- Get your website listed on all search engines

- Creative design and implementation of unique feature

- Image and video upload if required

- If you're not satisfied you don't have to pay

If your'e interested please PM me and I will send over some examples of current sites.

Thanks,

Ben

And I will do the same for ?400

Editing it just to say that no matter what your business is

I can make your website make money for you without your business selling anything...

Ever though about taking commission from sales from advertising?

It's simple .

Companies pay up to 20% commission for selling their good / services on your website

Every time someone will buy from them via your website (affiliate programming)

Even if your business is unsuccessful

You will get revenue from third party companies when people buy

As simple as it looks it can make you money even when you are not aware as the commission will be paid into your acc

For every sale through your website...

... Need to know more ?

I'm here

• 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We used Anstey Horne following work done by our neighbours and they were very helpful. Maybe they could provide some guidance? Good luck. https://www.ansteyhorne.co.uk/about/team    
    • Sounds like your neighbour is trying to bully you into  to be compliant and stay quiet.  You really don't have any choice but to contact Southwark regarding building alteration planning permission.  But also try to find your own surveyor asap.  It might cost you now.  But if you don't it could well really get expensive and cause issues with any potential selling in the future.  Don't feel bad about standing up for yourself and your future.....
    • Thank you, he's pretty adamant a party wall agreement isn't needed so no chance of getting plans, he's been very cagey about what's being done. I've asked for the specific clause in the Party Wall Act that suggests he doesn't because I'm pretty worried. Is it just the chimney breasts that would fall under the act? He's insisting the others don't count as party walls.
    • Thanks  for the reminder nellie. Have today received two letters dated February 2024. Heading down to Highshore Road tomorrow to see if there's anything for us. I'm getting obsessive about missing/late arriving bills since having our phone and broadband cut off when we hadn't received (so hadn't paid) a bill from BT that had been posted to us. I now keep a note in my diary of when the various utility bills are expected, and phoning them when I think something is due, invariably they say the bill has been sent out. It shouldn't be so hard.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In