Dulwich Medical Centre CQC report out: "Requires Improvement"

bawdy-nan

Then maybe they should put more staff on to deal with the extra calls on a Monday morning? As you say it is a predictable pattern that should be managed for. It's not rocket science!

If you're ill, you're ill, whether it's the weekend, Monday or any other time.

Only by officially complaining will anything get done.....It makes me so angry - of course 50+ redials is not ok. Is a frail, elderly, poorly patient really expected to do this?! Oh no, they should get themselves up and start queuing in the freezing cold at 7.45am for a triage call!

I couldn't find the complaint number on choices anymore (I only did a quick search) but here is an email to write to and please cc James Barber into any complaints so he is up to date with present practices. I notice the highly advertised and great at the time, Pharmacy team have now gone!

'When you contact NHS England via email ([email protected]) ensure you state ?For the attention of the complaints manager? in the subject line.

You should provide as much information as possible to allow NHS England to investigate your complaint, such as:

?your name and contact details

?a clear description of your complaint and any relevant times and dates

?details of any relevant healthcare providers or services

?any relevant correspondence, if applicable

Contact your local CCG for secondary care including hospital treatments, emergency care and some community services, like district nursing.

When should I complain?

As soon as possible. Complaints should normally be made within 12 months of the date of the event that you're complaining about, or as soon as the matter first came to your attention.'

• 5 weeks later...