ED Drawing Group_ Sat 20th Feb_12-12.45_Free Taster Session_ED Community Centre SE229NL_Small Hall

Hi all, ED Drawing Group due to start from 23/3, Life Drawing (with tutor)on Weds evenings 6.30-8.30pm, ED Community Centre (in Big Hall) Darrell Rd SE22 9NL. ?12/session, pay on night. Easels/drawing boards provided - some basic materials to buy, otherwise bring your own materials.

Just starting up on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/East-Dulwich-Drawing-Group-522864011206328/?skip_nax_wizard=true

Meanwhile check out our free taster session, this coming Sat 20th Feb 12-12.45, in Small Hall in ED Community Centre. Clothed model. Friendly HAVE A GO session. Coincides with EDCC 'Give & Take' pick-up-a-bargain day, see http://www.eastdulwichcommunitycentre.org.uk/news_events.php

DAVID

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Leon is super-helpful and very easy to deal with. Called him first thing on Saturday morning and he was here within a few hours. Quickly identified the problem, sorted it, didn’t charge me for a part either. I really recommend him. 
    • When I watch the clouds from my window they quite often appear like very slow-moving lines of vehicles on a multi-lane highway, gradually edging forward. So I was rather doubtful when I just now saw them creep forward a very small amount, pause a short while, and then make a small reverse, more or less back to the point they'd advanced from.  Another pause, and then the same repeated.  And again and again.   More perhaps like a small moored boat, being blown by the wind.  I don't at this moment remember seeing anything quite like that before, at least for it to seem so memorable, though possibly i have, and forgotten. I doubt it's peculiar to Dulwich, but Dulwich is where I happen to be, and it is nature.  So hello clouds.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In