Jane power track 360 pram/ pushchair / travel system unisex 3 wheeler all terrain

Barnethead1

Jane power track pushchair/stroller buggy full travel system

Can't recommend this enough as best on market!!

Seriously brilliant pushchair that really makes life easy from having a newborn up to approx 3-4 year old.

Best colour combination as nude/cream ecru/ Browns so smart, cool and unisex. Looks really expensive and stylish and as with all German engineering you are getting the best quality. So smooth and feels like buying quality.

Ex for off road jogging all terrain as on proper tyres with 3 wheels which turns 360 to allow for ex manoeuvrability. Also great for around town as great to move around in and out of shops through doorways etc.

So so good for having your little one sleeping flat safely strapped in the cot system which can be taken off the chassis and placed in flat position into the car and strapped in safety with the seatbelt attachments so you don't have to wake them up to transfer into a car seat! Do not underestimate the importance of this as believe me it's a godsend to keep them asleep and not many other travel system allows this. Please note the polysterene along the top has been slightly damaged although can absolutely assure you this hasn't been caused by dropping it or certainly any accident and to totally honest I've no idea how this happened but we taped it up and not remotely visible stall as covered on lining just wanted to be honest. Warm cot foot/body cover me and no droughts get to your little one. All tucked up nice and cosy!

Your little one has both a central body strap and harness to keep them safe. This system faces you as you push which I think is vital so they can make eye contact esp when they are newborn and little for bonding!

When your little one is a little older and you want to transfer to a pushchair the cot can get removed and the pushchair section can be utilised. This can either be virtually flat for reclined position or sitting upright. Fully harnessed in 3 point harness so very safe.

Comes with rain cover. Does have slight rip on side but this does not affect rain proof mess as very small bit on side so won't get little one wet.

Fully adjustable handlebar to allow for your comfort. Breaks to allow for ex control. Tyres are pumped up not solid which allows for ex smooth ride unlike some.

Basket underneath which is really useful for loading up all your essentials.

The cover over break cable is off but this does not affect its use ability in any way just mentioning.

Padded rail to allow comfort and safety for little one (slight marking but nothing much)

This pushchair system totally folds down very easily and quickly to put in and out of boot.

I think that's it?... Anyway was great for us and would whole heartedly recommend it as best on market for quality, looks and versatile. Much better than our Phil and teds we got when needed double buggy!

From clean, smoke free home so buy with confidence.

Good used condition.

Any questions please ask.

Pick up Sydenham

?75

Can only put 3 photos on but have lots more so please email and I will send you them or you can come around and look no problem.

Add photos in a mo!x I have just tried and only letting me put 1 on?! Will see if can get more up as can't see it when as a pushchair only when lie down pram.

Archived