Kitchen, bathroom and property renovations?...recommendation for Big Small Building Solutions

Jacqui5254

Atanas did my bathroom for me last year and I am still thrilled with how it looks.

Job involved replacing bath, shower, sink, shower screen and all associated plumbing, new lighting, wiring in a lighted cupboard, tiling (lots as I had picked metro tiles) and painting. I will definitely get him back to do my kitchen when I can afford it.

His phone number is 07809 776638.

Edited by indiepanda
Forgot to include phone number

Just to add to the recommendations for Atanas and his team - over the past few years they have installed a new kitchen, installed a new bathroom, refreshed our ensuite, and put a new floor in!  Quality of the work is good, the price is always reasonable, it's always been done on schedule and Atanas' communication is really good (and unlike some builders they turn up when they say they are going to!). 

Cannot recommend them enough, and you can reach Atanas on 07809776638

Hi all

I just wanted to add to the chorus of positive feedback for Atanas and big small building solutions. He has done numerous small and large projects for us over the last fifteen years, mainly bathroom and kitchen renovations. We keep coming back to him as our first choice every time. His team are well organised, work incredibly hard, arrive on time every day and his communication and problem solving has been excellent every time. We cannot recommend them highly enough. If you have any projects small or large do give him a call on 07809776638.

I’d like to add another recommendation for Atanas. He and his colleague renovated our bathroom in December. They were extremely polite, worked very hard (they never took a lunch break, even!), completed the works to a high standard and left our place very tidy. 

We had quite a complicated renovation which involved a lot of re-plumbing and rewiring, but they did it willingly and carefully. 

We are so pleased with our new bathroom and get lots of compliments. I have recommended Atanas to all my friends!IMG_1595.thumb.jpeg.70c08e34ce184725f9b75e083f74cd9f.jpeg

IMG_1601.jpeg

I am happy to recommend Atanas and his team. He undertook a full engineered wood flooring installation across 3+ rooms and also installed a half bathroom in the loft from scratch (alongside some smaller jobs). His knowledgeable, patient and detailed approach was very helpful in allowing for a smooth process. Good communication before and during and unlike some, came back to fix a couple of snagging issues afterward without complaint. The carpentry was notable as being of a very high. Will be using Big Small Building Co again to do my new kitchen as soon as I am able to. standard. 

Hi,

Just adding to the many positive reviews on here.  

Atanas and his team provided such a positive experience of having our kitchen and bathroom fully replaced. His communication was clear throughout, making sure everything went smoothly and that we were involved in all necessary decisions. By the end of the job we had built such a high level of trust that we would defer to his suggestions. 

The work was completed on time and to budget, and we’re so happy with the finished result.

For any future works we may need, we will go straight to Atanas for it, and we’ll easily recommend him to friends and family. If you’re in need then here’s Atanas’ number. 07809776638

I highly recommend Atanas and his team. We've u sed their services for various projects, such as significant renovations to two bathrooms and a substantial project involving knocking down walls and merging our kitchen with the dining area, resulting in a complete transformation of the space. Often with such renovations, you come across unexpected structural issues or hidden pipes. Atanas is great at troubleshooting solutions to overcome these challenges while maintaining good aesthetics.

They're quick and efficient, I'm always amazed at how much they achieve in a day. Always on time, respond quickly to any email/phone communications, and are clean and tidy workers. Highly recommend.

IMG_2716.PNG

IMG_2717.PNG

IMG_4863.jpg