Brand New and Boxed - Eurotrim Ankle/Wrist Weight Set

Kimsi

The above has never been taken out of the box or its wrapper.

It comprises of: 2 x 1.1kg ankle/wrist weights.

There is a chart of exercises.

Price: ?4

If you would like pictures, please send me your email address.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• There is a new community sauna with ice plunge baths, changing rooms, outdoor showers and hot drinks at Glengall Wharf Gardens.
    • I agree, at the moment it just doesn't look like a welcoming place to have a meal, sadly.
    • Can you recommend a nice place for a birthday treat Afternoon Tea, South of the river (not central) ok for drive and park.Thanks
    • I was at the bus stop again today and as usual this restuarant was deserted. I felt sad to see the nicely laid tables yet nobody in there.. As @the_hermit said I think they need to tidy up the frontage a bit and despite the laid tables with wine glasses on it does'nt read as inviting or home cooked or authentic. If I were the owners I would do a quick fix for instance ditch the white table cloths and put some more rustic looking checked cloths on the tables, or ditch the cloths altogether, just make it look less cold. Ditto I would instead of the awful signage or in addition to it put a handwritten painted menu ON the window stating what they offer "home made pasta" etc... I hope the OP shows this feed to the owners. I wish the owners well as I think its extemely brave of anyone to open a resturant or any kind of buisness in the UK in the current economic climate..and if the food is as good as the OP states a few inexpexive tweaks should make it look more inviting because at present I really would'nt feel tempted to go inside for a sit down meal.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In