zerin

H. samuel patterned silver plated vanity set, new in box and wrapping ?25

Fine porcelain complete coffee set in wicker case, never been used ?30

Large heavy duty xmas tree stand with water reservoir ?15

Hand made and carved storage box, eg sewing or jewellery ?12

St tropez tanning lotion NEW ?8

100% hand crocheted piece, can be used as bed throw or table cloth, 83" x 66"

Weight 2.8kg..natural cream colour ?80

RICHMOND bone china tea set 6 cups 6 saucers 6side plates,1 side plate cracked ?25

If any of these items interest you please provide email for pics, thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• They probably checked the time when they found it……..
    • Hi, Anyone getting rid of any of these items? Also looking for a dish for air fryer - max 15 x 15cm. Or one person size dish that can go in airfryer or microwave. Thanks.            
    • Noted. I wasn't quite sure from their material whether the 'ad lib' supply by pharmacists had to be mandated; hence the suggestion to check.  There are plenty of individual manufacturers of generic methylphenidate, probably quite a bit cheaper too.  I'm afraid I didn't see radnrach's "can't really take an alternative", so apologies for presuming otherwise.  For myself I'm generally willing to trust that any manufacturer's offering of, say, 27 mg methylphenidate hydrochloride tabs, would contain that, and I'm not too worried about the minor quirks of things like their slow-release technology. I think it's likely that the medicines Serious Shortage Protocol does definitely give pharmacists some degrees of freedom. But it's apparently not in operation here. See the Minister's recent reply to a written question: https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2023-11-13/1660#.   , which seems to approximate to: we can't apply the shortage protocol here because the drugs are in short supply.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In