Excellent cleaner required

MollyE

We are a family of five based in Herne Hill, looking for fabulous cleaner to come twice per week to keep our house beautifully clean, do the ironing and help us keep on top of all the laundry.

Checkable references needed please.

Hi Molly. My name is Maria Mendes and i am qualified for the position of this job. I have th health and safety course as well as the first aid too. I am looking for a few more hours during the week than i normally do. I have all references and my criminal record certificate. If you are interested contact me on 07565946454.thank you

Hi Molly,

I have a fantastic cleaner and would like to recommend her. Darna has been cleaning my flat in Brixton for over four years now and I cannot fault her. She works quickly, paying great attention to detail. Darina is very professional in all kinds of house cleaning jobs including (but not limited to) vacuuming and washing floors; dusting furniture; making beds and changing sheets; cleaning, disinfecting and polishing the kitchen and bathroom, and fixtures and appliances. Not only does she clean to a high standard, Darina is also happy to do other jobs such as cleaning the oven, fridge, windows, and ironing. If there is an urgent job, she will go out of her way to help.

Darina is polite, responsible, friendly as well as trustworthy, having her own key to my home. Darina's number is 07412584786.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Esme

• 1 month later...

Hi Here, Are you looking for an excellent cleaner ? Please contact me, I am very trustworthy, honest, reliable and hard worker Italian lady, I will be very pleased to help your house become spotless, sparking and cleaned!!! I can also do the ironing, dog walking, help with the children and cook yummy

Italian food ( if requested)

Warm Regards

De poli

Archived