Anyone for touch rugby at (one of local) parks on Sun mornings?

I am posting this on the behalf of my husband who is very keen to, dare I say it, revisit his youth by playing rugby. Touch rugby that is.

So here is his proposal:

Sundays (starting from 3rd April) at either Dulwich Park or Belair Park (free parking available at both) at 11 am. Ideally, 10-16 players needed (Ladies and Gents equally welcome).

if you are interested, please get in touch via PM.

Sladjana

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Bought these off here but unfortunately aren’t quite was I was looking for so am re listing! I haven’t used them since purchasing.    Below is from original listing…   8 x Easy Peasy birth to potty Bumble nappies.  3 x Easy Peasy large Bumble nappies. 1 x Easy Peasy birth to potty Bumble nappy.  2 x Ella's House large Bumhugger nappies.  2 x Totsbots Peenut wraps.  6 x large Little Lamb wraps.    Mostly in use for c. 6 months. Still plenty of life left. I loved these nappies because they are very leak-proof, but unlike most fitted nappies they have a stay-dry inner layer so you don't have to use an extra fleecy liner and your baby doesn't get soggy all around the liner.   
    • What other matters of local policy would you have decided by referendum, or is it just the one you feel strongly about? It’s a ridiculous idea. We live in a representative democracy for good reason. We’ve had re-elections since the LTN came in and those who introduced it were returned to office. You may want to revisit a debate that finished 3 years ago, but it isn’t going to happen. You need to move on. …still no one willing to defend One Dulwich’s claims I note.
    • Please describe the missing item to me, and If the description is correct I let you know where to collect it. If noone responds I will bring it to the police in the next few days.
    • Sue, not quite sure of your glowing reviews.  Next time I suggest that you order extra, PM me and I will cycle round for a tasting.  I'm a tough critic just to warn you.... 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In