Mutual home exchange in SE22 offered

Vamos

I have a 3 bed ground floor maisonette very close to Lordship Lane. I am looking for someone with a 2 bed ground floor council or housing association home, who needs a bigger place and would like to exchange.

My home is purpose built but lovely inside, in good repair with many improvements, a parquet floor in the living room, a sunny garden for own use. In addition, there is access to a safe and secure communal garden with play equipment. Southwark Council is the landlord, eligible tenants could apply for Right to Buy. You would need to be eligible for full occupancy of a 3 bedroom home.

I am looking for a 2 bed place - must be ground floor, either a maisonette, conversion flat or a house, with a garden for own use, in East Dulwich or surrounding areas. Secure or assured tenancy. Pets must be allowed.

Please get in touch for more info, photos, or to view.

• 11 months later...

hi,, i have a southwark flat 2 bed, with similar garden area as you. Near forest hill rd i a not far from lordship lane.

I do not know if i could have a three bed but if you think it would be agreed then i would like to try. please reply.

Archived