Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Babysitter

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
symondsam

Hello,

I have just finished college where I studied RS, Business and geography and I am looking for some babysitting work. I have much younger siblings than me and I am used to playing with them, occasionally cooking for them etc so I'm pretty confident when it comes to looking after children. I'm around all summer apart from th 5th-19th August due to family commitments. I'm located in Dulwich and I'm willing to travel some distance in order to help you out. If you don't however need a baby sitter and you need some help in any other way, then please contact me as I'm sure I could be of assistance to you for. The rate at which I would like is ?8/hr and please do feel free to email me at [email protected].

Kind regards,

Alex