Term time only childcare offered from Sept 2017

My current role as a full time nanny is coming to an end in September. Due to changes in my own circumstances I have decided that I would like to continue working but on a term time only basis.

I have worked as a sole charge Ofsted registered Nanny since May 2011. I have all the relevant training and checks eg first aid, DBS check and level 3 childcare qualification.

I drive and have my own car.

I am a mum of 3. (Two school age children and my youngest who was one in February)

I can provide excellent references upon request.

• 2 weeks later...
It is with a heavy heart that due to a change in our personal circumstances, we no longer require Adelle?s services. She has been an invaluable part of our family?s life for the past three years, initially looking after our then-one-year old son and taking on the addition of our daughter who arrived two years later. Throughout that time, Adelle has provided the very best of care for our children (who totally adore her) as well as complete professionalism, reliability and flexibility for us. As such, we have no hesitation recommending her to future employers. Our loss will certainly be another family?s significant gain.

Archived