Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Nanny looking for Job from September

Buy, sell, give away anything related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys). Nanny services can be sought here too.
anne1

Hello I am a Nanny with up to date DBS and first aid, Car driver. Looking for a Job Two to Four days a week. Looking for full full days, but can do School drop off and pick up. But need to have at least 20 hours a week over Three days, so need to do Holiday cover,

Thank You

Carol
Buttercup75

Hi Carol,
I saw your post and wanted to check whether you are still looking for a position. We are looking for an after school nanny five days a week from 3pm to 7pm. Would this be of interest at all? We live in Crystal Palace and have two children aged 8yrs and 10 yrs who are at school in Dulwich and Sydenham. Let me know if you would like to know more,
Gemma.
madhvi mellish

Dear Carol,

We need some childcare from September for our sons aged 7 & 10 years and can offer a full day on Monday with drop off pick up and nursery duties + in between and drop off pick up on a further 2 days, Thursday & Friday- totalling around 20+ hours. We need drop off on Tuesdays in addition to these hours, leaving you free to take on other duties in term time between school hours . Would also require help in the holidays increasing hours further. If you are interested please PM me. We are in the goose green area.

Best wishes

Madhvi
EMSchu

Hi Carol

Are you still looking? I'm searching for a 3 day a week Nanny for my 1 year old, with possible nursery pick up for my 4 year old.

Do get in touch if of interest, we live in East Dulwich.

Thanks
Eleanor
lellam78

Hi would you be interested in a 5 days full day?
Thanks