Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Looking for Childminder/ Part-time nanny

Buy, sell, give away anything related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys). Nanny services can be sought here too.
FarahHope

Hello,

We are on the lookout for a very experienced, energetic and reliable childminder or part-time nanny for our soon-to-be 6 month old son. We would prefer someone who can come to our house in East Dulwich but we're open to ideas. Please PM if you would like to talk more.

Thank you,
Farah
jojominder

Hi farah my name is jo I'm a registered childminder based on forest hill rd , I have availability at the moment , how many days and hours was you looking for ?

Many thanks
Jo
Ecook123

Hi farah , I'm Emily , I'm a nanny and have worked in dulwich/Peckham area for 2 years now and I'm currently looking for a new family to start with. I'm very insterested and would like to speak more about the role your looking for , please feel free to email me- [email protected]
Many thanks
Emily