Face masks with clear panels sold locally?

Does anyone know of somewhere locally that sells face masks with clear panels so people can see your lips / facial expressions?

I was going to carry on wearing a mask after Monday as cases are over 50,000, cases in Southwark are above the average and its one small thing I can do for all the workers who come into contact with multiple people all day to keep the risk down for them and their families. Personally I also want to have some choice around what I can do for my birthday at the end of August as going away isn?t an option for us and I fear some restrictions may be reimposed.

Two places I will be going to are going to encourage mask wearing and I?ll come into contact with one person who is deaf in one ear and possibly one other that I know of.

I know masks are available online but if possible I?d like to buy locally.

If anyone has any experience of clear masks - particularly of them fogging up, or stopping them fogging up that would be appreciated.

Stay safe and consider wearing your mask indoors after Monday if you were thinking of stopping. Other parts of the UK are keeping them, Israel did away with the legal requirement and then brought it back in, medical opinion varies but I don?t know about anyone else but I?d hate to pass it on unknowingly and risk someone getting long Covid, or someone young ending up with ongoing organ damage which has recently been reported.

Stay safe

• 3 weeks later...
I make masks and did consider clear panel for the deaf, however the fogging up and hygiene issues were an issue so I didn't pursue it. It is a problem though. The clear plastic ones that are not enclosed are not effective against cover, they are more for aesthetics. a plastic enclosed mask would not enable you to breathe....its an issue in the deaf community that I don't think can be resolved very easily.

Government advice is that you may lower your mask if a deaf/partially hearing person requests this as they are lip readers. Equally if you are accompanying a deaf person who relies on lip reading - you are exempt from wearing a mask.

Thanks Pugwash. I?m happy to do this but not everyone is. Also, if issues with masks with clear panels that came up when we first started wearing them have been addressed then wearing one would be no different to me and might help those who lip read without them needing to ask