Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

experienced gardener available

Ask for recommendations, feedback and discuss East Dulwich businesses and services.
MaryCarmel

Hello all,

I'm available for general gardening - planting, lawn mowing, pruning, replanting, weeding etc. Competitive rates. Please DM me if you need some work done.

Mary
Tee Tee

Just wanted to give a recommendation for Mary.
She came to my home and completely transformed my overgrown garden. It was hard work but Mary didn't stop until she had completed the garden.

She removed all of the weeds, turned over the soil, cut back the overgrown plants, etc.

Very tidy and cleaned up after herself.
She also gave me very helpful advice on which plants I can add based on my preferences.

My garden looks brand new!
I'm very pleased.
I would highly recommend Mary as she will be maintaining both my front and back gardens on a monthly basis.

Kindest regards

TeeTee
Simple

Hi Mary,
I am interested in you tidying up our garden.
Would you let me know your rates and availability please ?

Many Thanks

Simon
MyMy55

Hi Mary how much do you charge per hour please?
Blueskye

Thanks - have Dm?ed
jojominder

Hi Mary how much do you charge per hour and do you have own tools lawn mower ect

Many thanks
Jo
Trufflepig

Hi Mary - I need some trees pruned. Is this something you could do? Do you have a ladder etc?
C123

Hi Mary - I've sent you a PM