Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

?Rejigged? - classic children?s songs reimagined

Buy, sell, give away anything related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys). Nanny services can be sought here too.
lucerne

Hi everyone, my sister is a music teacher in Birmingham and completely devoted to spreading the joy of music and singing to all communities, ages & abilities.

She?s just self- published her first book which is a lovely illustrated collection of ?rejigged? classic children?s songs. I?m not remotely musical and to be honest even the baby music groups left me a bit terrified but i can honestly say my kids (4&7) love this book not least because for each song you scan a QR code and there?s a video of her and her 4 year old singing the song so you get the idea! If it sounds like something your children would enjoy, here?s the link: thanks so much in advance for your support!
Rejigged By Singamajig: Classic Children's Songs Reimagined https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09YNFRPLK/ ... XG90E2JG1E