Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Poor cauli

The place to relax and chat about anything. Feel free to discuss the price of fish, music issues, share gardening tips
Post Reply
ken78
Posts: 1396
Joined: 23 May 2009, 08:04

You are so thick mate! You do realise, that by using inverted commas ('The Lane'), i was being sarcastic? Call it a little English Literature lesson for you.

BTW, im banned from replying from threads, hence the private message.
THIS IS WHAT POOR OLD CAULI SENT ME IN A P.M
DuncanW
Posts: 752
Joined: 10 Oct 2012, 17:43

To be fair, I had assumed the inverted commas meant he/she was being sarcastic.

By the way, you do realise they are just a wind-up merchant don't you?
ken78
Posts: 1396
Joined: 23 May 2009, 08:04

Well read all his/her post nice and it's not called wind up I think it's called trolling or am I wrong ??
DuncanW
Posts: 752
Joined: 10 Oct 2012, 17:43

ken78 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well read all his/her post nice and it's not
> called wind up I think it's called trolling or am
> I wrong ??



Much the same thing, no
Spartacus
Posts: 1931
Joined: 12 May 2008, 17:54

I always feel sorry for people like Cauli

Obviously young, emotionally immature and possibly with bullying issues (hence their retorts when challenged)

Inspired to become a hacker but limted by only having their dad's hand me down sinclair spectrum so in frustration they register on public forums to post gobbledegook and try and build up a following of people who they want to be adored by, instead they alienate everyone.

They want to crack the access code to playboy but instead end up on guysonly.com where they find that they aren't the most sarcastic person in the room.

Cauli may well grow up to serve a useful position in society but not everyone wants fries with their burger.

Excitement ranges from trolling on websites to a box of kleenex and babestation

So instead on malaligning poor Cauli, we should offer them a strong shoulder to help them grow and become useful to society.

😅
ken78
Posts: 1396
Joined: 23 May 2009, 08:04

ianr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this you?
> https://twitter.com/jones_hernehill/status/9410284
> 39569641472

i wished i was that fast
ken78
Posts: 1396
Joined: 23 May 2009, 08:04

Spartacus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I always feel sorry for people like Cauli
>
> Obviously young, emotionally immature and possibly
> with bullying issues (hence their retorts when
> challenged)
>
> Inspired to become a hacker but limted by only
> having their dad's hand me down sinclair spectrum
> so in frustration they register on public forums
> to post gobbledegook and try and build up a
> following of people who they want to be adored by,
> instead they alienate everyone.
>
> They want to crack the access code to playboy but
> instead end up on guysonly.com where they find
> that they aren't the most sarcastic person in the
> room.
>
> Cauli may well grow up to serve a useful position
> in society but not everyone wants fries with their
> burger.
>
> Excitement ranges from trolling on websites to a
> box of kleenex and babestation
>
> So instead on malaligning poor Cauli, we should
> offer them a strong shoulder to help them grow and
> become useful to society.
>
> 😅

and the same for all that troll the net as you say

offer them a strong shoulder to help them grow and
become useful to society. is that what you think ??
ken78
Posts: 1396
Joined: 23 May 2009, 08:04

Spartacus sent me a pm and i just don't know why he/she never put it no the forum ??? strange but will all come out in the wash
Spartacus
Posts: 1931
Joined: 12 May 2008, 17:54

Ken, just had an image of you with your arms deep in a bowel of East DAZwich washing suds trying to get logic out of posts 🤔🤣

Was amused that your DM thanked me for your "Massage" (I didn't touch him honest Admin)

As said in my message to you, Caulie sent me not one but two (possibly flaming) PMs both deleted unopened. Maybe my analysis above hit a nerve .. we will never know.
ken78
Posts: 1396
Joined: 23 May 2009, 08:04

Thanks but I still have no idea what you are talking about can you not say what you need to say that I can make sense of or is to hard for you to do ?? Hope not but we will see and PLEASE PLEASE dont have any more images of me
ianr
Posts: 4226
Joined: 12 Jul 2008, 17:02

ken78 wrote:
--------------
> ianr wrote:
> -----------
>> Is this you? https://twitter.com/jones_hernehill/sta ... 9569641472

> i wished i was that fast

You've not answered my question. Is it you? If it's not, please say so.
ken78
Posts: 1396
Joined: 23 May 2009, 08:04

ianr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ken78 wrote:
> --------------
> > ianr wrote:
> > -----------
> >> Is this you?
> https://twitter.com/jones_hernehill/status/9410284
> 39569641472
>
> > i wished i was that fast
>
> You've not answered my question. Is it you? If
> it's not, please say so.

no not me i wish it was i don't work any more give it up as a bad job
Post Reply