Forum Sponsors

Daisylets Residential Property Management
xxxx
All Round Renovation

www.crittersolutions.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messagewhy can I no longer attach a link to a post since last maintenance? please advise!
Posted by hellosailor 16 July, 2012 13:37

How come I can't attach a link anymore, that button seems to have disappeared? thanks for help!

messageRe: why can I no longer attach a link to a post since last maintenance? please advise!
Posted by Administrator 16 July, 2012 17:36

Hi

Yes, the server upgrade caused some issues however it means that the forum's up and running which is a bonus. If you type in a website address with the http:// bit then it will automatically be turned into a link, like this [www.bbc.co.uk]

--------------------
The Administrator

messageRe: why can I no longer attach a link to a post since last maintenance? please advise!
Posted by mobile hairdressing 16 July, 2012 19:44

Please could you tell me why my post keeps being deleted.I am sure i am following the rules and have no idea what im doing wrong.

Posted by hellosailor 16 July, 2012 20:55

thanks admin!

Posted by Moos 16 July, 2012 21:56

Mobile h, are you including an ED trading address?

Posted by mobile hairdressing 16 July, 2012 22:10

no.i dont have one as im mobile and go to peoples houses.

Posted by Administrator 16 July, 2012 22:19

Then you can't advertise I'm afraid, you have to be an East Dulwich company to take advantage of the forum and post once for free.

--------------------
The Administrator

Posted by mobile hairdressing 16 July, 2012 22:27

:-(

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed