Let's buy and redevelop East Dulwich Hotel together

maxwelland

I trained as an architect, and have invested in/redeveloped a few houses in East Dulwich for myself and others.

I'm now looking for people interested in investing in the purchase of East Dulwich Hotel so we can redevelop it back into a terrace of houses. You could just invest some money for a % return, or you might want to buy one of the houses to do up yourself or have it redeveloped for you. I already have a few intersted locals and we just need a few more to join the group and make this redevelopment a reality.

Please contact me for more info

Andy

Like the idea...what would it be co operative housing?

Wish we did this for the old community centre on lordship lane, and kept it as a community arts space. The Picturehouse....what a soulless place that is, and absolutely not necessary, brixton is mins away.

bodsier - no I don't think that's the concept. Sounds like the idea is either to buy one of the houses to live in, or to invest in the redevelopment/sale of the property and make a bit of cash.

It would be nice to think that they can be bought by locals wanting a family home, but presumably they'd need a quarter of the purchase price in cash, plus another 100-150K for building/refurb? A good deal on paper, but few people are that cash rich. (saying that I am not anti property development, as such..)