Really ?

TheArtfulDogger

To the gentleman (?) in the black BMW (GP03 RRV) I just saw parked virtually in the middle of The road on Upland Road as I came out of the book shop... I and others saw you urinate in the street.. Do you have no pride ?

Not that I suspect you will read this but thought maybe some of your friends might...

People surely don't that do they? How much does a travelodge cost? I'm always seeing people (men mostly), urinating in public places and I think it's about time the council invested in public convenience facilities. We have NONE locally.

Louisa.

It don't work like that in this country Lou..

We remove litter bins so we can fine people that drop litter..

We close Public Conveniences so we can prosecute and hand out ASBOS to those that pee in the street..

We make Parking difficult so we can hand out fines to those that stop for a couple of mins. to pop into a shop.

That's how Councils make a lot of their money.. Fines and Taxes..

If you drive a car, I'll tax the street,

If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat.

If you get too cold I'll tax the heat,

If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet.

DulwichFox

ed_pete Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Foxy you forgot to mention that the council

> employees then line their pockets with said fines

> and use it to buy luxury villas in the Med

> (allegedly).

>

> http://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/7621

Well... Perhaps indirectly...

I suspect certain council employees may be handsomely rewarded for coming up with any money making 'incentive'

They always have excuses..

Remove litter bins because Terrorists can plant bombs in them.. (Mainly West End)

Close Public Toilets because they attract Drug users and Sex offenders..

Restrict parking because it's dangerous... Then install 'Charged Parking' in the same place.

It just goes on and on..

DulwichFox